Care of Porcelain Pottery
Is your pottery foodsafe?
Can I put your pottery in the dishwasher?
- Julie Wiggins produces one-of-a-kind pieces as well as editions. Variations in material and color can scale depending on the firing. Please note that works are unique and not exactly the same due to the process and handmade quality.
- Objects are fragile – handle it with care.
- Any alterations to an order are subject to a price change – including a size change, quantity, and glaze.
Shipping, Handling, Returns
- All orders will be assigned an estimated ship date, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery based on inventory.
- Clients are responsible for all shipping & handling costs, based on weight and destination.
- Any Rush orders or special deliveries will be higher price than regular ground shipping.
- All orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless requested otherwise.
- All orders are packed with care. Buyer shall bear all risk of loss or damage in transit. Julie Wiggins Pottery is not responsible for damage or loss in transit.
- Returns accepted only if items were damaged in shipping due to our packing process. No cash refunds for returned merchandise – credit only.
Local pickup is available in western North Carolina. Get in touch to schedule a pickup. email@example.com
- Buyer must inspect shipment upon receipt. All claims must be made within three business days of receipt of goods. Merchandise stored for future use must be checked upon receipt. Failure to make a claim within three business days constitutes acceptance of the goods as is.
- For claims, save original carton(s) and contents for possible inspection; take photographs; call the carrier to report the damages and receive claim instructions. For all shipments, notify firstname.lastname@example.org immediately of any damages, and supply photographs.